[C320-list] Forward fresh water tank

Jaime Borrego jaime.borrego at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 04:55:00 PST 2019

Just following up to my original email - I found the leak in the forward
area. It wasn't the water tank (or associated fittings or lines), or the
anchor locker drain.

It was the forward anchor locker access 4" circular hatch.  Located in the
anchor locker, in the middle of the forward panel, directly below the
anchor track.  It appears that every time we'd get rain the water would
flow over (into) a crack in the access panel frame.     It was very easy to
remove the entire access hatch (cover and frame) and replace.

During inspection of this area, I think I should replace my forward water
tank vent line that terminates to a vent connection inside of the
anchor locker.   Any suggestions on how to remove the vent line from the
vent connection (not the connection to the water tank)?   It appears like
it is extremely hard to reach from inside the V-berth area.

thanks,

Jaime
SEA-3PO
2000 Catalina 320