[C320-list] DIY Wiring good value Trusted Suppliers and Sources to learn from

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Tue Oct 1 13:40:42 PDT 2019

I just finished debugging a my neighbors boat electrics and found may bad
connections. I made a video of who I trust to teach DIY wiring. Also who do
I trust as a supplier?  Of course, Jeff Hare is my most trusted source for
Marine Electronics but he does not do videos / have a web site.

Here is my video on the topic
https://youtu.be/1DJqvpjX4sc

It would be interesting to learn from you all who you trust to provide
training and supplies of marine electrical that also is a good value.

Danny