[C320-list] DIY Wiring good value Trusted Suppliers and Sources to learn from

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:29:48 PDT 2019

Another excellent video Danny.   Your video was like a walk down memory
lane for planning and completing the DC upgrades I did this year.    Sorry
I can't help with additional trusted sources.  My mods are based entirely
on what I've learned from this forum, what is on RCs web site, what RC has
posted on other forums, and just a couple of quick calls to RC to confirm
my installation of the Balmar 120A Alt and pully upgrade on the 3GM30F.
I'm still working on updating diagrams and posting final diagrams and
pictures to my album but I'm about 95% done with getting those items
uploaded.   I'm not happy with the factory battery shelves and trays after
20 years of use, so my winter project involves a complete tear out of those
areas and construction of new battery trays and shelves.  Hopefully I can
get a little more headroom in there also.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514