[C320-list] '95 Catalina 320 For Sale - Brisbane, CA

Mike Mellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Mon Oct 14 13:40:49 PDT 2019

Barry, maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part, but I would think
you could get at least $55,000 for that boat.  Maybe check with Diane
and Roger at Cruising Yachts in Alameda, they are pretty familiar with
Catalina's from their days at Farallone Yachts.

Best wishes,

Mike Mellon
Santa Cruz/Belvedere
Cat 320 LaVida