[C320-list] '95 Catalina 320 For Sale - Brisbane, CA

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:52:51 PDT 2019

Anybody seen a listing of c320 asking/selling prices by year?  We're
contemplating the big move (dark side vs. swallowing the anchor).
thanks,
gene
Satori, #398, 1997

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

  "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe
free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  Send these, the homeless
. . . to me."  With some exceptions.