[C320-list] Winterization

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:39:15 PDT 2019

Many thanks for sharing this.

Quick question on an item in the doc.  "Start by opening the aqua muffler
drain and draining any water contained in the muffler.".

I've never drained my aqua muffler, I've just ran more antifreez through to
ensure water out.  But draining sounds safer.  But unclear on how to drain
to aqua muffler, and where to look for drain to open.  I'm on a 1994 #138
Perkins engine model.

Also, curious.  Does anyone remove their compass?  I don't know anyone in
Chicago that removes theirs, and it gets pretty darn cold here.

Christian Caperton
1994 C320 #138 "Canuck"
Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL