[C320-list] Bomar Trapezoidal Hatch

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:54:48 PDT 2019

Once you remove the hatch frame check to see if the core is wet.   If it
is, consider covering the opening with cardboard covered with a trash bag
taped down with rigging tape.   Give the core a chance to dry and then dig
out an inch or so of core and fill with epoxy.   This will prevent
future damage to you core.

Also, FWIW, I really love the butyl tape that RC sells on marinehowto.
Butyl is definitely the way to go to seal the hatch frame.

I've also replaced the gaskets.   As mentioned above, they tend to start to
pull away from the corners as they age.

Good luck

Troy Dunn
Hull#514