[C320-list] Chainplate leak

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Oct 21 07:25:34 PDT 2019

I found a new leak yesterday. Wasn't there a few weeks ago when we spent a rainy day aboard in port. My port side center chain-plate is leaking.

I found the procedure online here: http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/C320Docs/ChainplateLeakRepair.htm

Looking for any additional words of wisdom before I tackle this project, which clearly needs to be addressed before winter layup.

Also, I am hull 350. Does anyone have information on what hull number they switched the layup to seal the core around the chain-plates?

I'm hoping to know what I'll find when I open this up.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us