[C320-list] Water leaking out of impeller

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 21:52:08 PDT 2019

I am guessing you have a M30  Perkins engine and a Jabsco seawater pump.  My pump had a leak that sounds like yours around the shaft (look/feel carefully and see if the drip is around the central lower part of the pump body rather than being a bad gasket where the impeller goes).  I sent my pump to Depco Pumps and they rebuilt it with new bearings, seals, a new impeller cover plate,  a new shaft (it was scored) , and several new impeller chamber gaskets for $277 total  in Nov. 2017.  Alternatively, check the "M30 Raw Water Pump" for $245 at  parts4engines.com. It is a replacement for the original Jabsco pump.
Dave Hupe1994 C320 #32Holland, MI

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android