[C320-list] Prop puller

B. Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 05:31:55 PDT 2019

Jeff,

Yes, we have a prop puller in the Association tool kit.

The Program is simple - you need, we ship, you use, you ship back.

Your only cost is shipping and insurance both ways - the Association bills
you the outbound cost and you pay the shipper to return the tool(s).

To request a tool, simply complete the form on the C320IA website and submit
it.

As for dates needed, please try to plan on keeping the tool(s) for no more
than two weeks.

Following is a list of tools currently available in the Program:

Loos Gauges (PT-2, PT-3)

Keel bolt socket

Torque wrench and extension bars

Laser Photo tachometer

Non-contact thermometer

Prop puller

Cutlass bearing remover

Hole saws - 5.5 inches, 2.5 inches

Hand Crimp Life Line Tool

Hand Swaging Tool

A few of the guidelines of the Program:

You must be a member in good standing of the Catalina 320 International
Association.

Tools are available on a first-come, first-served basis once your
Association membership is verified.

Waiting lists will be maintained if necessary.

Payment for outbound shipping costs from the Association is expected upon
receipt of invoice sent to your shipping address.

You also will be advised of how much to insure the tool(s) for.

And of course, the Association assumes no liability for use of the tool
whether such use is proper or improper, intended or unintended.

Expect to pay full replacement cost if a tool is damaged, lost, or stolen,
goes overboard, is eaten by the dog, or otherwise is not returned in the
same condition as when received.

We will attempt to ship within 48-hours of a request, assuming the tool is
not currently out, except when on occasional travel in which case we will
let you know when to expect shipping.

 And finally, by requesting loan of a tool from the Program, you agree to
abide by the terms of the Program.

Bruce Stumpp

Tool Program Coordinator

Adventure, #647