[C320-list] Fresh Water Engine Flush

Gus Macdonald rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 11:20:13 PDT 2019

Good discussion on this subject.  As an aside and a question for John—when winterizing, do you use an automotive type ethylene glycol anti-freeze in the “fresh water” cooling circuit or a non-toxic type anti-freeze (usually pink)?  I have asked many people this in the Great Lakes  area and the responses are about 50/50.  Naturally if the ethylene glycol type is used it must be removed before the boat goes back in the water in the spring to avoid pollution.

Gus
Hull #999
Georgian Bay