[C320-list] Head'sl Question

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Fri Sep 13 04:49:01 PDT 2019

Joe,

I installed a new 135 this year that I purchased from Quantum in Annapolis. With a foam luff, spreader patches, and some other things, I thought the price was good (I also took advantage of a 15% discount when I ordered it last Nov). I like the 135 better than the 155 that I had previously. Additionally, given the new sail, there is no loss in speed, nor do I feel like I am giving up much in light air conditions. I am very satisfied with the change. If you want a quote from Quantum, call David Flynn. He is a very accomplished sailor/racer and his knowledge helped me tremendously.

Jeff
'94, #121