[C320-list] Bilge modification document

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Wed Sep 18 20:03:22 PDT 2019

Peter;

I, too, have a shallow bilge (hull #8) and have seen the technical bulletin in the paperwork on my boat.  The work looks it has been done on my boat.   I will be on the boat in a day or two and will make a copy and send to you, if others on the blog haven’t helped you out before that…

Mark
Fiddler’s Green, #8