[C320-list] Bilge modification document

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Wed Sep 18 20:19:45 PDT 2019

Peter,

I have a 1995 hull number 246.  I have been through the shallow bilge experience.  The directions for modifying the floor timbers is on the C320 website: RESOURCES>REFERENCE DOCUMENTS>MISCELLANEOUS>GRID LINER.  Or go the following and scroll down to the Grid Liner article. https://c320.org/filemgmt/index.php.  Good luck.

Larry Frank
WindSwept
C320 #246