[C320-list] New Battery Charger?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 07:25:20 PDT 2019

David
I have the same charger and it was a relatively easy fit
The only issue was the thickness of the cables from charger to battery. Way too thick to get into the connection grip
This had me worried for a bit as I was concerned about voltage drop - after all they must have made those cables thick for a reason, right?
Then it dawned on me that voltage drop is a function if length of cable so it’s fine to have a thin cable for a short distance (just think of a 30amp fuse for example!)
So I was able to snip off about half the wire cores within the outer sheath to get them to fit the ProNautic
Good luck
Graeme

PS Pro Nautic offered me a discount when I told them that my original charger had quit!

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!