[C320-list] Starter Battery and Fuel Tank Question and Parts3Engines.com Warning

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:10:02 PDT 2019

FYI,
If memory serves, I believe that the OEM wiring charged both house
batteries regardless of the switch setting (as ours currently does). It
sounds as if those who added a separate starting battery may have altered
that original configuration.

After procrastinating on the installation of a separate starter battery for
15 years, I decided that the simpler and more versatile alternative was a
NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12V Lithium Jump Starter that I caught on
sale.

Chris Burti
Commitment, #867
Farmville, NC