[C320-list] adding an inspection plate to the fuel tank

Louis Spitz aronella at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:40:47 PDT 2019

Hello all,
My fuel tank is in urgent need of a thorough cleaning: the Racor clogs and the engine stops whenever the boat is bounced around. Black stuff (about 1/4”diameter) is in evidence.
Short of replacing the tank, I thought of  adding an inspection/clean out port. Open to other ideas.
BTW, how do I get at the tank? There are a couple of screwed down panels on top of the tank that might have to be removed- is that correct?
Thanks in advance.
Lou Spitz