[C320-list] adding an inspection plate to the fuel tank

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 24 14:56:03 PDT 2019

Take out the shelving over the tank and U can access it. If U pump the fuel out, the tank can be removed through the hatch in the aft cabin. I believe there is an explanation on our website as to the process. I wouldn’t go to the trouble of applying an inspection port. Get the tank cleaned and inspected professionally and should be good for years.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone