[C320-list] Sailing in the time of coronavirus

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Wed Apr 8 14:21:43 PDT 2020

Hey, everybody!  As the Mainsheet editor for the C320 group, I thought it might make an interesting story to document the experiences our members are having in this time of social distancing and self quarantine.  I know this pandemic is having a huge impact on all people all around the world, but I have enjoyed reading the sailor’s perspective in the posts below.  If anyone that wants to sends me their story of how they have been coping with the past few weeks either with or without access to their boat, I will compile an article of boating during a pandemic and submit it for publication in Mainsheet.  Your submission can be as long or as short as you want, but send it directly to me at boatnboot at me.com <mailto:boatnboot at me.com> and I’ll see what I can put together.

I think we should document this experience as it relates to our love of boating.

Mark Cole
Fiddler’s Green #8