[C320-list] Fuel Tank Access Port

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Tue Apr 21 11:08:59 PDT 2020

Dave
My recommendation is if you have an original tank you should just put in a new one. I did this a few years ago and then cut open the old tank to see it, there’s no amount of cleaning that can be done to make it brand new again in my opinion.  Putting in a new tank was super easy.

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Catalina 320, Hull 78
(949) 350-5123