[C320-list] Fuel Tank Access Port

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 11:51:26 PDT 2020

In my area (north of Seattle), there is a company that will come to your boat and install a second port on top of the tank and do everything with the tank in place, clean it out, polish the fuel, etc.  Reasonably priced, and a whole lot easier than trying to remove the fuel tank from the boat.  You simply need to provide access to the top of the tank.  Attached is the contact info for a company that did the work to my friend’s boat, and he was extremely pleased with the results.  You may have someone like this in your area….Best of Luck
https://www.petro-clean.com <https://www.petro-clean.com/>

Joe Luciano
C-320 #1024