[C320-list] Fuel Tank Issue

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Tue Apr 21 13:07:57 PDT 2020

Thanks for all the great advice and info. It’s a no-brainer; I’ll replace the tank.

The critical factor for me is that the original tank has a baffle that would necessitate adding two access ports to the tank. However, the tank installation would only give me ready access to one of them.

Dave Hupe steered me to a thread from last year that discussed the issue. Mark Cole put a new tank in Fiddler’s Green and discussed the process of installing the new tank. The thread was very helpful.

--
David Veeneman
Dana Point, CA