[C320-list] Fuel Tank Issue

ROBERT MILLER r.miller at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 21 16:53:33 PDT 2020

I just went through this as well and decided a new tank was the best way to go. Ordered it from Ezell, for a cost of US$545 plus shipping, which was less than Catalina Direct. The tank includes an inspection port and they added a second fuel take off for my Espar heater at no extra cost. Excellent people to deal with.
Rob Miller
Alchemy, #571