[C320-list] Fuel Tank Access Port

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Wed Apr 22 06:54:54 PDT 2020

A great point! In my case, after an engine failure, the Racor has a bunch of gunk in it, and the boat had sat in a slip for ten years before I bought it last spring. My mechanic is going to check the Racor for problems tomorrow, and assuming there’s not an obvious problem with the Racor, I’ll replace the tank. Thanks Larry!

--
David Veeneman
Dana Point, CA