[C320-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

Mike Mellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Thu Apr 23 11:16:28 PDT 2020

Just a quick comment, David.  In our 1996 320, the tank came out through
the starboard locker hatch after removing the retaining brackets and the
connections. Just barely as I recall, but it does go though. On our
boat, the aft cabin access door is on the port side making it much more
difficult to go that way.  Maybe your layout is different.

Mike Mellon
LaVida 324 1996

--
Michael Mellon