[C320-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Fri Apr 24 03:02:42 PDT 2020

I purchased this plastic hose with a brace end that has a ball bearing. I put one end in the fuel jug, one end in fuel port on the boat. Give the one end in the jug a few shakes. It creates suction and fuel jug empties fast and no spill.

You can get it at Canadian Tire (Canada) or at a boat  $ show.

Not sure of the name it is called, but Works great.

Ted Harrison