[C320-list] Seacock of the future

Mike Rauh RaceAnnouncer at verizon.net
Wed Aug 5 09:02:12 PDT 2020

With the recent discussions about running the engine with the seacock closed I was thinking of a design for the future.

Imagine having a “stop engine” lever that has two positions.  The first pull upward stops the engine and then pulling up further closes the seacock.

To start then engine you would push downward on the lever.  The first stop would open the seacock and the second stop would allow the engine to start.

It wouldn’t be too complicated to design.  We landed men on the moon in 1968.

Mike
On Your Mark
#408   1997
City Island, NY