[C320-list] Transmission lubricant

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 6 17:51:23 PDT 2020

Because I’m retired and sail 12 months a year, usually with one or more decent trips (pre-covid), I probably put 250-300 hours a year on the diesel. An ounce or so a couple of times a year is needed to keep it full.

Oil on these types of transmissions usually will stay fresh for years and years. If it turns black, something is wrong.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10