[C320-list] Another dead reefer

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Aug 12 18:08:18 PDT 2020

Hello all,

My fridge died this week. Rusted away. If you haven't peeked into the lazarette locker and inspected yours lately, you might want to.

Some have said that the propane locker might need re-bedding and is leaking water on it. I'll be tackling that job first. I do seem to have a leak somewhere that I discovered after Hurricane Isaias. Water is coming into my aft berth on the port side. Dripping down through the horizontal wood strip that runs along that wall of the berth.  Never saw it prior to the storm. I suspect it's the propane locker.

Pictures in the Facebook group if you want to see.

24 years old, 1996 Hull 350. Not bad longevity, really.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us