[C320-list] Fridge Lid Soft Close Solution Needed

Charles Holbrook charlesholbrook at ymail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:18:39 PDT 2020

 This has happened to only one of my guests in my 5 years of sailing.  Every time a guest comes on board I run them through a quick safety briefing about fridge lids, fire extinguishers, engine kill switch, someone overboard, how to flush the toilet, and PFD's.   I know this does not solve the lid issue but it has helped my friends unfamiliar with how the lids close and saved some fingers.  Be sure to carry some cold packs.
Charlie"Nautigirl"