[C320-list] Fridge Lid Soft Close Solution Needed

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 05:28:25 PDT 2020

Gemlux Friction Hinge #FH-1172 work amazing.  I did a few years ago and can't quite remember but I believe I used existing holes (or maybe redrilled a few but are now covered).  Easy install.  I also used for the two aft hatch covers with a different style.  That install was a bit trickier but now those covers don't fall against the wheel!  Neil Kornblatt Harmony #973.