[C320-list] Head backing up

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 07:05:47 PDT 2020

I had the same thing happening recently until I flushed it out well by pumping with clean water several times.  So, it was probably debris partially keeping the joker valve open like Graeme mentioned.  I had replaced the joker valve last season and it was really easy and cheap. I believe Rollie means joker valve, not duckbill.
Dave Hupe1994 C320 #32
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 4:18 AM, Arthur Gates<argates2nd at comcast.net> wrote:   Change the duck bill. Part is $15..
I change it every year.