[C320-list] Water under Sewage Holding Tank

Ade Bateman ade.bateman at outlook.com
Sat Aug 22 22:05:41 PDT 2020

For me, water collected in this spot almost no matter where it entered. I had several leaks near the stern (emergency tiller cover, cracked stern shower enclosure, after tank vents, even small leaks from the air vents in the transom). All these leaks would eventually resulted in water under the holding tank as about the lowest spot in the boat. I would shopvac it out and continue the search for leaks. It took me a few years to find them all, but my bilge has been dry and dusty for a while now. It's only a matter of time before something else happens and the search begins again.

Ade
Sound Thinking #257