[C320-list] Head backing up

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:12:53 PDT 2020

I'm now dealing with problems on a whole new boat so I'd appreciate
dropping off the C320 list.
thanks
gene (formerly with Satori, #398)

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

 “. . . children are almost, and I would almost say definitely, but almost
immune from [sic] this disease.”

Donald Trump