[C320-list] Speed seal impeller cover

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Sun Aug 30 05:40:08 PDT 2020

Mike,

I believe you have the newer version, known as the Speed Seal life. I upgraded my Speed Seal to the life in 2017 when I needed new O rings. I have read on other sites that you can get the o-rings from Simply Bearings (https://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/) . Apparently, if you send in an old o-ring they will match it and sell you the replacement. There are probably companies in the U.S., as well, though I imagine this is where the gentleman sourced his o-rings.

I have not seen any information regarding the PTFE disc or bronze spacer. If you find a source, I am interested.

Jeff
'94, #121