[C320-list] How far offshore?

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:12:25 PDT 2020

Troy - Totally agree with you. I am just reporting what I found. There is
no way I would cross an ocean in any Catalina, at least without first an
almost total rebuild! I just crossed the Med from Preveza Greece to
Gibraltar, 10+ days total in January in an Amel 54 that has gone around the
world twice, and saw just how much that boat was beat up in that little
jaunt. - Allan