[C320-list] How far offshore?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Aug 31 12:03:53 PDT 2020

Allan

For what it’s worth,  My wife’s  cousin, a now retired merchant navy master, told me that he has experienced worse weather in the Med, albeit very occasionally, than anywhere else in the world!

Someone said they would stick to “the intended use” of the 320. That’s the question really... who is defining the intended use? What is it?

Graeme

Sent from my iPad