[C320-list] whisker pole?

ROBERT MILLER r.miller at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 31 13:43:01 PDT 2020

I purchased a Forespar LC 10-18 pole and had it mounted it to the front of the mast. I think Jeff Hare posted some instructions on how he mounted his on this list. You can also easily mount it the stanchions for storage but I preferred having one end fixed to the boat to make short handed deployment/handling easier.
Rob Miller
Alchemy, #571

Sent from my iPad