[C320-list] Vibration at 1000 RPMs and Perkins Injectors?

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Sat Dec 12 06:44:01 PST 2020

If you go this route first, expect to replace the exhaust hose if it has not been previously replaced. My hose was impossible to remove without destroying the hose, which really did not matter because the hose was deteriorating and close to rupture anyway. Make sure you have a new exhaust elbow gasket on hand. In my opinion, at this point, you might as well install the hump hose from Catalina to lessen vibration on the neck of the muffler.

Jeff,
-94, #121