[C320-list] Lightning

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Sun Dec 13 08:12:00 PST 2020

Hey, I’m excited to hear about your upcoming trip - both the planning and the execution. (As Larry Pardey said, “Go small. Go simple. Go now!”) re lightning, we don’t get it on the left coast much but I did see that in the Catalina 320 manual, chapter 6.6 there’s some information on lightning. I’d love to hear experienced responses as well.

Ron Hodel - Lokomaikai, Dana Point, Ca

Sent from my iPad