[C320-list] 320 vs. something just a little bigger

Chris White chriswhite252000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 10:21:01 PST 2020

 Hi Paul
Definately go bigger, the Catalina 36 is ideal.I have owned my 320 for over 20 years, but the reality is that the forecabin is basically only suitable for storage.Those extra 3 feet would be such a benefit.Having said that, the 320 is a great boat, good design and fine build quality.It also sails very well.
Chris WhiteYacht Dandy#449UK