[C320-list] Free old-style Lewmar opening portlights, standard, size 1

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 12:38:03 PST 2020

All,

I have finally replaced all seven of the original Lewmar portlights on our
boat and wondered if anyone wants one (or all) of the old ones.  These are
two-piece frames with the sealer in between the upper and lower aluminum
frame halves.  Lenses, frames, backing plates and interior plastic
surrounds are all included.  Lenses, hinges, closures, etc are in decent
shape but keep in mind they are now about 25 years old.  I have not taken
any time to clean up any remaining butyl sealant and I do not have all
mounting screws but will send as many as I can with each portlight.

I have a hard time throwing anything away but just do not have the room any
longer.  I will send them to you for free if you will pick up the
shipping.  If you are interested, let me know and I will get an idea on
best shipping methods.

Alternately, if someone knows of a worthy group or organization that could
use these, please let me know.

Thanks,

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206