[C320-list] Free old-style Lewmar opening portlights, standard, size 1

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 13:14:46 PST 2020

Hi!  Captain Diane here in Cape Coral!

I could use some lenses- several of mine are quite crazed.

Yours in better condition?

Please call or email me photos?

I can come pick up??

Thanks!

PS.  I thought you were joining our racing program??

Captain Diane Fowler, CRS, GRI, e-PRO

Nautical Realty Group, Inc.
Let me help make your sale a breeze.

239-850-4935