[C320-list] Expired Flare Kits

sail-ability at sympatico.ca sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 13 15:30:33 PST 2020

I agree wholeheartedly, and the Canadian Coast Guard has used this reasoning to reduce the #of flares on our size boat from 12 to 6. Now if they use good sense they will abandon pyrotechnics and authorize the electronic flares. A friend of mine said the most likely use of the pyrotechnic flares is an accidental discharge setting fire to your boat😁
JEM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone