[C320-list] Marelon Thru Hull Replacement Part

SARA SCHROEDER saras951 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 18:48:49 PST 2020

I am hauling Wandering Star (hull #707 built in 2000) in about a month for a new bottom job, hull waxing, new lettering and general maintenance. One of my Marelon thru hulls seems that it's starting to fail so I am going to replace all of them.  Does anyone know the part number? Catalina Direct lists this part number. Do you know if all the thru hulls are the same size?    The yard will charge $115/hr to replace them for me.  Are they easy to do yourself?

Seacock, 3/4" FPT Marelon https://www.catalinadirect.com/shop-by-boat/other-catalinas/interior/plumbing/valves-thru-hulls/seacock-34quot-fpt-marelon/?SearchResults=1   #Z3800

Thanks,
Sara
Wandering Star (#707/2000)