[C320-list] Marelon Thru Hull Replacement Part

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:32:47 PST 2020

Hopefully someone that has done the repair will reply, but what exactly has
failed? Is it leaking? If so,  Is it leaking at the handle, or somewhere
else.  If leaking at the handle this is a fairly simple repair once the
boat is hauled.   I would at least attempt the repair and then if you get
stuck...call the yard.   I guess I’m also wondering why you are replacing
all five thru hulls just because one is giving you trouble?   There are a
lot of Marelon thru hulls on the 320s and relatively few complaints about
them leaking.   I'm pretty sure you don’t need to replace them all unless
they were abused in some fashion.   Wait for others to respond.

FWIW

Troy Dunn
Hull #514