[C320-list] Political comments on the list

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Wed Jul 1 13:58:57 PDT 2020

The Governing Board of the Association is aware that some recent posts have contained arguably political comments. While there are thousands of sites that welcome and thrive on such commentary, this site, our 320 list, is not one of them. We want to maintain our forum as a strictly Catalina 320 oriented site without regard to politics. We have a small group of participants who value sharing their knowledge of and love for the boat itself and its owners. In these volatile and fraught times,the Board believes we cannot afford to post language that may be offensive to others and thus damaging to the bonhomie that is a hallmark of our group.So, please avoid posting any comments that may be viewed as political statements, including in your signature block or elsewhere. In keeping with this request to keep the list free of politics,  whether you agree or not, please do not respond to this request on the list. You may contact me directly at david.allred at verizon.net if you want to express your thoughts.Thank you,David AllredCommodoreCatalina 320 International Association