[C320-list] Rig Tensioning?

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:21:52 PDT 2020

David - If you are a member of the C320 Association, there is a toolbox
loaner program that has the proper Loos Gauges for tuning the rig on a
C320. You pay shipping both ways and that's it. As for settings, a rigger
tuned my rig for the kind of sailing I was doing (non-racing). After he
left, I used the Association Loos gauges and the following were my readings:

*STAY*

*PER YEAGER*

*STARBOARD PT*

*PORT PT*

Cap

PT3 – 18

23

23

D1 Fwd

PT2 – 31

36

36

D1 Aft

PT2 – 16

29

28

D2

PT2 – 18.5

31

32

Hope this helps!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD