[C320-list] Rig Tensioning?

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Thu Jul 2 09:01:22 PDT 2020

I am considering getting a Spinlock Rig-Sense Tension Gauge (5-8 mm). Does anyone have experience using this gauge? I’m told that the 5-8 mm gauge (the larger one) will tension all the shrouds and stays on a c320.  Is that correct?

I am also looking for recommended rig tensions. I looked at Mark Yeager’s article in the Resources section, but it appears oriented toward race tuning, and I’m looking for tension settings for general cruising. Before I call Catalina, can anyone help with that?

Thanks for your help.

--
David Veeneman
Dana Point, CA