[C320-list] Looking to sell her for right price? Looking to move upto 350.

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 2 19:36:15 PDT 2020

Hi Scott:

You’re in the acceptable asking range for a 320 in the Southeast. However, boats are like real estate … it depends.

If you’re in no rush, you can ask a high price and wait for someone to amble along.  After all, there usually are just one or two 320s available in any local area. The downside is it may take you six months or a year to move it.

But what if that perfect 350 comes along at the right price? Then you might accept 47K or even 45K just to have a shot at the next boat you want.

There are times when you can sell high and buy low. But, most often, you sell low and buy low or sell high and buy high. Just a function of the market at the time.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10